Thursday, January 15, 2009

Strange Deal

Here is a tale for those who wish to read it,

Not a week prior to this date I had a strange encounter with someone. We had a group of people over at our house, see, and we were playing "Hide 'N Go Seek" (A truly delightful game were some goes out to hide while one goes out to seek. I decided to hide in a truly peaceful and recluded place; the secret broken-bath room in a bath room. While sitting there, peacefully mulling over life's questions, some entinty came into the bathroom. I could but sit silently waiting for his (her?) move. I figured that this person could well be the seeker or Hide and Seek Lore!!
Sadly, it seemed this unknown person/thing/U.O had more devious plans.
I spent the next few minutes bearing mute witness (with my ears) to this entinty EXPELLING WASTE FROM HIS(HER?(IT'S??)) DIGESTIVE SYSTEM

It was really an experience. As of this time I have no idea who it was. Pehaps I never will.

No comments: