Friday, December 19, 2008

A tale of the Tail of Fail

There once of a tail of fail,
it just couldn't do what was untailed!
So it went to the bay
and stumble on hay,
Without fail the tail went "KepBaaaaaaaail!"

But seriously, folks, I haven't not unforgotten about this blog. It's actually one of the few things that I actually do when I'm bored! As for what is expected of me for this blog... well...
Screw you! Let's see your Blog, huh? I'm trying, okay!? It's very difficult!
It's not like I can draw anything other than Luigi and Mew! Perhaps That's all you want!? Mew's and Luigi's until the day I die? You want me to be a one trick pony? Hopping around on my fracking two legged pony ass playing tricks for your pompus, fat, unrespecting, obese, zitty, over-wieght chirldren???!!!

SCREW YOU!

I'll do whatever I want on MY BLOG (hosted, for free, by Blogpsot.com! The greatest free blog site in all of the internet! Join today and share in the fun!)This is my bastion! My Fortress! I'm only letting you in 'cause I'm ballin' like that!

I'm the forth grade king, Baby!

Water man, you heard the man!, WATER!

No comments: